The latest version of the RTB Automation toolkit is 11.6.0
Welcome to the appSolute RTB Automation Toolkit (ARAT). An Extended API and Automation Toolkit for Roundtable TSMS.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction except as noted below, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sub-license, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The Software and/or source code cannot be copied in whole and sold without meaningful modification for a profit.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
The toolkit is not officially supported by Roundtable Technical support or nodeable limited Technical Support. The toolkit is provided as-is and without any warranty or support of any kind. However, questions, comments, updates and suggestions are very welcome.
Support and Consulting Services
Support for installation, setting up, using and customizing the toolkit are available as commercial services from Roundtable Software and nodeable limited.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more details on support packages and services for the RTB Automation Toolkit.
Details on installing and getting started with the toolkit are available in the appSolute RTB Automation Toolkit Installation Guide.
Using the appSolute RTB Automation Toolkit
Details on how to complete the setup and use the RTB Automation Toolkit can be found in Using the appSolute RTB Automation Toolkit.
appSolute RTB Automation Toolkit Contents
Details on the contents and structure of the toolkit can be found in Automation Toolkit Contents.
Changes in 11.5.02
- Added support for additional RTB API methods:
- Updated existing API's to serve both Temp Table and JSON data:
- Included custom version of rtb_rpt_wspace.p with changes to formating and outputs.
- Various small fixes and improvements to automation toolkit processes.
Changes in 11.5.01
- Added support for maximum allowed workspaces to import and schema update APIs
- Clean up of default toolkit files.
- Updates to documentation on new Confluence wiki.
Changes in 11.5.00
- Updated to support RTB 11.5 with minor changes to standard APIs
Changes in 11.4.00
- Added support for json config files instead of .props files with the ant scripts
Changes in 11.2.01
- Numerous updates to scm/custom/rtb/Utils/RtbProxyHelper.cls - improved error handling, added missing methods for RTB customizations, added support for direct handle output for RTB proxy methods.
- Added support for JSON property files as input for the toolkit Ant tasks
Changes in 11.2.00
- Changed the version number to match the version number of the RTB the toolkit was last built with.
- Numerous updates to add structured error handling
- Support for AppServer on back-end for processing
- Added use of Dot.r Maia Generated RTB Model classes. The Model classes included in this release provide support for simple tables in RTB that do not yet have official proxy procedure support. The code contained in the sub-directory "dotr" contains the runtime for Maia. This must be present for code using the model classes to be functional.
- Added new scm.custom.RTB.Utils.RtbProxyHelper.cls as wrapper class for standard RTB proxy calls. Note the proxy procedure signatures used in this wrapper class may change with updates to RTB. The wrapper is not a part of the official RTB code base.
- Added use of appSolutions.appSolute.Utils Helper classes.
- Added extra scm/custom/rtb/p files to support new features in the toolkit:
- rtbrptwspace.p - extended RTB Workspace related reports to be called from ARAT
- rtbcustcompiler.p - custom compiler that can be used during imports to compile the contents of import tables and write results to a log file. This is a customized version of rtb/p/rtbcompiler.p.
- Numerous changes to the ant scripts to support the updated API code
Changes in 01.00.02
- Improvements to the buildrtbcompile.xml ant script to better support clean compiles where no log file is available after the compile
- Fixed incorrect references to src/ad procedures to "appSolute/RTB/Automation" which is the new location of the wrapper procedures.
- Added new property : progress.cpstream, which is used in the PCTRun statements
- Added new checkCompileLog target to check for the existence of the compile log which then sets a property that can be used to decide if log file processing should be done.
- Updates to appSolutertbautomation_toolkitappSoluteRTBADRTBApi.cls:
- Added missing check for handle to ADRTBAPI on shutting down APIs
- Updates to appSolutertbautomationtoolkitappSoluteRTBAutomationadrtbbuildimport.p:
- Updates to appSolutertbautomationtoolkitappSoluteRTBAutomationadrtbprocessimport.p:
- Updates to appSolutertbautomationtoolkitappSoluteRTBAutomationadrtbselectivecompile.p:
- Updates to demo properties file :configdemo-process.props
- Removed property: rtb.process.workspace
- Added new property: progress.cpstream
- Added missing property: rtb.import.TaskList
Changes in 01.00.01
- Fixed incorrect parameters for call to rtb/proxy/rtbApplySchemaUpdateList.p.
- Various updates and improvements to the common targets build files ant/ad_*targets.xml taken from appSolute Deployment Toolkit.
An extended toolkit - appSolute Deployment (http://www.app-solutions.com/EN/servicessolutions/solutions/appsolutedeployment) - which includes more scripts and RTB post deployment processing and build automation is also available from nodeable limited (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details).